Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Seeking Gougler/Miller Combo Padlock Codes

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone out there has access to Gougler combo padlock codes??? I have a few new (new to me) Gouglers I am trying to crack and they are getting the better of me. I don't expect this info to be published on this forum, so you can e-mail me (at mindhunter42 @ hotmail. com) if you have the codes I need. Here they are:

F6217, 4202, and 547

If you are one who has a log of Miller/Gougler codes and you share them with me, I will share the ones that I have with you (through e-mail only).

And just so everyone knows for sure that these are my personal locks that I am asking for codes for, I have included a few pics proving that they are mine:

I included the Clarke combo lock in the pics because everyone here knows that I own this locks and it is unmistakable. I hope you can read the codes on the locks....they are printed in small nember stamp.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P10100014-2.jpg   P10100015-1.jpg   P10100023-1.jpg   P10100024-3.jpg   P10100034-1.jpg  

P10100035-2.jpg  
    The Amazing Michael~Escape Artist/Scuba Diver/Locksmith/Lock, Handcuff, and Restraint Collector......and one HELL of a model American! =)

Thread Information