Hi, this is the first time i've used this message board and I was wondering if anyone could help me as I'm after some infomation on an old Chubb lock. Unfortunatly I can't upload pictures so I'll do my best to describe the lock to you...

It looks alot like the 'Rim Deadlock' on the 'Chubb's Improved Patent' page but with slight difference's. The lock case is 6" long 4" wide and an 1" deep, It has a Brass curtain and a double sided key way but I only have a single sided key. I have 6 levers in the lock I believe that's all of them but I could be wrong. Unlike the Rim Deadlock this lock only has one bolt stump but 2 gateway's (sorry if that's the wrong wording I don't know what else to call it) for the bolt stump to go through, So it seem's to be a double throw bolt??? There's also a Brass clip hekd down with 2 screw's keeping the bolt flush to the back of the lock casing, otherwise the bolt will wobble back and forth. There are 3 fixing screws for the front of the lock 2 of which go into the same sort of Brass arms that you can see on the Ri deadlock next to the key way. Also there arn't any lever spring's??? but there is a small stump comming forth from the back lever and some of the levers have small nothces cut into them so when the levers are pushed up the stump goes into theses grooves. Last but not least we get to the markings on the front of the lock case, there is a crest at the top with the words 'CHUBB'S PATENT' written underneath there is some other smaller writing that I can't make out under that. Unfortunatly this lock has been drilled by a locksmith that had no idea what it was so it has been peppered with holes so the only other writing on the lock case is 3 numbers ' 2 0 8'.
My boss maneged to salvage this lock from the offeneding locksmith and I'm doing my best to repair and restore so any and all info wopuld be of great use to me (Lock name? 6 or more levers? Am I missing any parts?) Thanks for your time and help...

Clubfoot