Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: Safe ID Help!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Safe ID Help!

Hello everyone!

Writing to you from VA, USA! I work for a small family business and we are hoping to get some more information about a pretty large safe in our store! Our building is about 300 years old....no idea how long the safe has been here! It is extremely heavy...I've attached some pictures and I hope you all can help me shed some light on any aspect of this safe! It's about 5 ft tall and 3 ft wide. I've looked all over the parts of the safe I can reach and haven't found much information. What I have found, I've added a picture of it. Let me know if you'd like a closer picture of anything else!

(Also, if anyone in the area may be interested in taking it..let me know! We are a retail store so we basically just put product and shelving around it. Although a very cool piece, it makes it difficult for rearranging!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed-6.jpg   unnamed-5.jpg   unnamed-4.jpg   unnamed-2.jpg   unnamed-1.jpg  

unnamed-8.jpg   IMG_0260-min.JPG  

Thread Information