Hello everyone!

I am a 29 year old christian student of mathematics and physics, i live in germany and i have been interested in vaults and safes since i was 14 years old (+/- a year). Im mainly interested in the big round vault doors from the 20th century but i also like the smaller bank safes from Mosler, Diebold and others from that time.
My hobbies are working with metal and wood, i have been a drummer for 13 years now, im also interested in the cello but i dont play much, i am a private teacher for maths, physics and chemistry (and sometimes english...) and, most important for this forum, i am currently working on a self made vault door in the style of the vault doors mentioned above. The scale is a little smaller of course, but the door plus frame weighs about 300kg and is completely made of steel. Im mainly using a lathe and a large drill press and a big indexing head for the works. I can show details if you guys wish so :)

Well the reason for my coming here is first that i hope to gain some knowlegde about vaults and safes but also that there are some people, who are willing to answer some questions about remote combination viewers, locking bolt systems and pressure bar designs :)

Best regards!

Maik