It has come to my attention that my post about keeping in touch with modern technology was incorrectly put in this section. I wasn't aware that there is a section for "Modern Locks". Why on earth that section is under the title of "Antique Lock Discussion" I haven't a clue. But that is a minor irony compared to the Misc. Q&A section also held within the "Antique Lock Discussion" section. Currently there are about 650 threads in this section. It goes seems to go on forever. The vast majority of threads in this section should be moved elsewhere. You know, like moving padlock posts into the padlock section, section and safe posts into the safe section and so on. In fact the Misc. section is so misused that I think it should be eliminated entirely. There is a wealth of information contained in this forum. Way more than the casual user even realizes. It is bad enough that so many threads do not accurately describe what is being posted. Many give you no clue what is the subject is. Isn't there some way of eliminating the confusion and difficulty. I fully understand that if I am looking for something that I know the proper name of, I can use the search function. But what if I just want to scroll through this forum to see what is held within it. That is what the majority of new onlookers want to do. And for that matter, me too. But as said, much of it is buried. Some of it is titled properly but many are not. What started this rant was finding a thread about "Chicago Safe and Lock" in the Misc. Section. That was easy compared to many that are indistinguishable from their titles. This forum has the potential to be a really great resource for all involved, but it won't be until it is better organized. Doug