Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On the auto dialer. I beleave that there was one that some government entity was working on. This is why they came up with the X series of locks as there is no set 0 to the dial.

On the shaped charge I do know that it is possable to cut a bolt thru a door...think about a dragon rocket and its shaped charge can cut thru the outer skin of a tank and have a jet of hot metal go thru the tank. Now I would think it would take a bit bigger and different shaped charge to do what they wanted but it is possable. My father was an engineer that delt with shaped charges. I helped...god that was fun!:twisted:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

I agree with the xray parts.

The Italian Job - That was the best acting of a safe tech I have seen in the movies. Mostly right for what was shown.

The best lock picking shown was "The Burgler" when Whoopi Goldburg picked a lock.

The worst was McGuiver when he used two picks to pick and turn a lock.....
    Last edited by Dean Nickel; 23-12-09 at 04:06 PM.

Thread Information