Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi, followed all the steps, registered, the lot! But when I hit the payment button it comes up "unfortunately we are unable to process this request "
    mill try it again tomorrow just in case the site is having a wobbler.

Hi, I just followed it through and it worked alright for me. I got it into the basket and was ready to pay. Couldn't take it any further without buying it myself! Give it another go.

I get as far as you with it in the basket and everything but when you click pay now it gives the same error message as yesterday.
    Dont even get to the point of payment type details 😒

I spoke with Photobox everything is ok there. You have to have a Photobox account; it's free and simple to set up. You can't make a payment without being set up on their system.

Also, an important factor when ordering before you get to the payment window. Follow the trail and select the size you want and place the order. Go to 'view the basket' wait for next window and then select the box 'check my prints'. This will show you a thumb nail miniature, (here's the really important bit) check the box 'shrink to fit'. It's imperative you do this or, depending on the size you choose, the top and bottom or the sides could be clipped. This way you get whole the poster.

Finally got it to work!
    Had to empty my basket, log out, log in again and redo the order in the end!
    Looking forward to its arrival.
    Thank you.

Thread Information