Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Milner Door Poster from 1800's for sale

I have facsimilies of the Milner poster which may be of interest. It is post Great Exhibition because it is mentioed in the script.

The original was very dirty and torn but I have repaired it to a high standard as you can see in the pictures. The brown one shows it's least clear part. But it is fully readable.

The prints have to be made photographically - I am not mass producing them. So I will need about £25 (GBP) plus carriage. If anyone is interested PM me with your location and the approx size you want and I will give you a price.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Milner Large Poster LHSideEbay.jpg   Milner Large Poster Sepia Sample4Ebay.jpg   Milner Large Poster TopRightEbay.jpg  

Default Review on old thread

I know this is a hold thread from couple of years. Is it always possible to see what was the offer?

Well, it's a copy of what you already have but complete. I had it copied years ago by a printing co. when they had big cameras. I then scanned it and photoshopped it. It's not perfect but it looks ok and old. Spent many hours 'repairing' it.

I had a bigger version of your safe 10 or so yeras ago. I didnt have room for it when we moved busines premises and i weighed it in!

The plate was a cast version i beleive, not the pressed version. You should be able to get a lock and plate but the banner may prove more difficult. Others here may know more about the proper plate. I believe it would have been specific to the model. I'll look for a photo but somehow don't think I have one.

Default Posters

Hello huntlocks

thanks for your infos. Can you provide the same paper than on my door? Your model is a bit different!

It's a photo on photo paper. Can't get it printed on thin paper. Yours does have more writing at top. Send me a good photo of yours, I'll see what I can do.
    Huntrc9 at g mail dot com

Currently, Oct 2013 a 16"x 20" photo print on matt photo paper will cost £19.00 inc uk postage. Contact me for a quote for postage further afield. I can accept paypal.

I know this is a very old thread, but would you still be able to produce a copy of the poster that I can buy from you?

Hi Danny,

I'll have to find the file, it's here somewhere and I'll get back to you. It won't have changed much from previously.

That would be amazing
    I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
    Email me any payment details to danny@ttss.org.uk if that's easier.

Try this link to my gallery on Photobox. You'll have to register but then you can buy a poster close to the size you need. Let me know how you get on.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/4078683

Thread Information