Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: Eagle Lock

Default Eagle Lock

Came across a lock and was hoping for some info, willing to sell if anyone interested
    URL5D

The picture did not come up, please try to put it up again.
    The Amazing Michael~Escape Artist/Scuba Diver/Locksmith/Lock, Handcuff, and Restraint Collector......and one HELL of a model American! =)

Click on the icon that has the mountain scene on it (it will come up as insert image). Then a little window will pop up and you paste your picture's URL in the provided space and hit ok. If you can e-mail a picture, you can send it to me and I will post it here if you want. My e-mail is mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com . Good luck.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
    The Amazing Michael~Escape Artist/Scuba Diver/Locksmith/Lock, Handcuff, and Restraint Collector......and one HELL of a model American! =)

Okay, here are the pics that Dan sent me of this lock:

It looks like it is a pot-metal bodied pin tumbler lock from the 1960's or 1970's.....he has the original box and the two original keys. Looks like it has never been used. Not worth much but the keys and box do add to the value especially to someone who collects lock boxes (I don't, but I have seen people who do). So, there you go Dan. Thanks for your posts! :)

Cheers, Mike D~C/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08d65037.jpg   9bb5902b.jpg   db18f553.jpg  

Mike, thanks again for the help, really appreciate it. If anyone is interested please let me know. Dan

Thumbs up how much

how much you want for it?
    What's the location of it ?

Thread Information