Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Peerless model 1915 Handcuffs & Case FOR SALE!

I am selling a pair of Peerless model 1915 Double Locking swing-thru Handcuffs with a really old handcuff case and 1 original key if anyone here is interested. I bought them some time back from an old guy who claimed that his Dad used them when he was on the Detroit, Mi Police Force during the Great Depression (1930's-mid 1940's). I know for a fact that the Detroit Police Department did use this model cuff in the old days so I have no trouble believing his story. The cuffs are in great working condition and have the push-pin double lock (the tip of the key is used to double lock them on this model). The cuff case has a fold-up type wrinkle in the flap as seen in the photos below, but other than that, everything is in great shape including both snaps on the case. Here are the photos:

I am looking to get $100. (USD) plus shipping and 5% of the total to cover Paypal fees if you are paying by Paypal. I will accept money orders & checks but they must have time to clear before I can ship......with a Paypal payment, I will ship the following day if possible. Let me know through e-mail if you are interested in them at mindhunter42 @ hotmail.com

Thanks.

Cheers, Mike D~C/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P10100013-1.jpg   P10100023.jpg   P10100033-1.jpg   P10100054-1.jpg   P10100063-1.jpg  

P10100073-1.jpg   P10100083-2.jpg   P10100093.jpg  
    The Amazing Michael~Escape Artist/Scuba Diver/Locksmith/Lock, Handcuff, and Restraint Collector......and one HELL of a model American! =)

These cuffs are no longer for sale privately, they are now listed on eBay for anyone interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Vintage-Old-Peerless-1915-Handcuffs-Case-Key_W0QQitemZ180391949634QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Def aultDomain_0?hash=item2a0032b542&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14

Cheers, Mike D~C/
    The Amazing Michael~Escape Artist/Scuba Diver/Locksmith/Lock, Handcuff, and Restraint Collector......and one HELL of a model American! =)

Thread Information