Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Did Anyone Buy a Parts Lot (mostly wheel packs) on Ebay from AUSTINWORLD on 6-2

Ebay Item #123775725263 (now completed, of course).

I didn't bid on the lot because it was primarily a wheel pack part lot. However, it turns out the seller included the lock bolt and fence mechanism in that listing from a lock I purchased from him that I need.

I would be willing to pay for or trade for the parts I need.

Thank you.

David

P.S. - I've already contacted the seller (AUSTINWORLD) to forward my request to his customer. I'll likely also post this message on the LP101 and K-P sites.

Default Give some more details.

You might get lucky, Some one might have the parts you need if you post the make and model.

I am looking for a Chapter ring for an old S+G lock. ( The part that mounts on the outside of the door around the dial.) From before the key change and spy proof dial era.

RG

Default Parts

I have a large collection of safe parts . Please PM and we can discuses what you needed. Tim

The buyer of the parts lot was kind enough to mail me the missing parts to this lock. Thanks to all that gave this thread a look.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9A728D19-3538-498B-BA9D-0B5E40D6832F.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	21736

Thread Information