Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Inside Corbin Padlock

Has this padlock for while. So i just take it apart to see what inside this Corbin Padlock. I have see Yale lock but not very many of them like Corbin....Timothy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corbin Part Padlock 1.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 2.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 3.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 4.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 5.jpg  

Corbin Part Padlock 7.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 8.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 10.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 11.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 12.jpg  

nice photos,good retails,pretty simular to yale
    good work

Nathan
    Yes almost like Yale. If look into this forum the My Old Yale 853 Padlock from Femurat . He has one that he took apart. First two picture Corbin. Third and forth picture from Yale. Look closer as they are differ in the top. My guess just about any of company that made padlock like Yale could be close but design the lock little differ...Timothy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corbin Part Padlock 4.jpg   Corbin Part Padlock 10.jpg   aaa.jpg   aaaa.jpg  

Screw up on that one picture. Look differ than Yale at the top of lock..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Corbin Part Padlock 5.jpg  

Thread Information