Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Wilson Bohannan padlock

I have two WB padlock came with out key. I impressure both key to working key to open the padlock. I was using Ilco Sargent key blank #01010 and 1010M. After impression the key I use the dial caliper measure the depths of the cut. Than whatever the cut use the code machine.
    Note on one side of padlock read Schlmbrgr MSP 1002. I have no idea what the word Schlmbgr but did look it up and the only word come close was Schlumberger for oil field. Only if anyone else the word....Timothy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wilson Bohannan Padlock 1.jpg   Wilson Bohannan Padlock 2.jpg   Wilson Bohannan Padlock 3.jpg   Wilson Bohannan Padlock 4.jpg  

did not recall them actually drilling oil well. they do additives for gas and catalyst for refineries/off shore. the wb padlocks i recall in your area were used by SOCO,76,shell,arco and some at the texaco water plant on spring between walnut and orange. texaco used mainly best padlocks and on the pumping units were master locks
    Schlumbergeris a huge corporation

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    I have two WB padlock came with out key. I impressure both key to working key to open the padlock. I was using Ilco Sargent key blank #01010 and 1010M. After impression the key I use the dial caliper measure the depths of the cut. Than whatever the cut use the code machine.
    ....Timothy...
    Actual OEM blank is Wilson Bohannan KB6A, crosses to Ilco 1071/W1 Ilco, WB1A Jet, WH1 Silca and numerous others. I have originals, PM me with your snail mail address if you would like a few.

Pete Schifferli

Nathan
    Thank for information as I have see the word SOCO somewhere but not sure of where it at.

Pete
    I send you email today......Timothy......

if you want to sell/trade one, let me know. I collect WB logo lock and that is one I don't have :)

Jeff
    Sorry I have too many people on list want it. AS for now i'm just holdong on to it for now.....Timothy.....

Thread Information