Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default J.B. Miller and Company Keyless Pad Lock seeking combination

Hello, I am new to this group. I thank you in advance for any assistance.

My mother recently passed away and I am going through her things with my father. We found this J.B. Miller and Co. Keyless Pad Lock for which I have attached pictures per group protocol. It is locked and I am hoping that someone can supply us with the combination.

It has no stop to Left or Right, I do not know how many L-R directional rotations (3-5) are in the combination, the shackle has the number 348 on it, and the bottom of the case is numbered 950 in red (is this purely a user designation?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thank you,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1237.jpg   IMG_1238.jpg   IMG_1239.JPG   IMG_1243.JPG   IMG_1240.jpg  

I sent you a private message, see if that works.

Cool Thank you

I will try this evening and respond. Thanks for reaching out to me

Hello – I sent you a private message back. Unfortunately the combination did not work. I also rotated to the right at the initial step as well but this was also unsuccessful. I really appreciate you trying to help me. Do you have any additional thoughts?
    Ty

Sometimes the first number isn't right. Try 1 through 9.

Tried them all. Unfortunately it did not open. I have patience. If your sure it’s a four code lock LRLR then I can go through them all when watching a show or listening to the radio unless you have any other thoughts. Again I appreciate your time and helping me. Thank you

Tried them all. Unfortunately it did not open. I have patience. If your sure it’s a four code lock LRLR then I can go through them all when watching a show or listening to the radio unless you have any other thoughts. Again I appreciate your time and helping me. Thank you

Thread Information