Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Obsolete Locks&rr keys

Hi all, i have some keys from some obsolete railroads and am looking for more to add to my colection. Old corbin,slaymaker,american lock and yale. Does anyone have any locks or keys for sale or trade? Please let me know, again these are for obsolete rr lines. Not for any current railroads. Thanks

i got some stuff. ill send you a PM.

Also I forgot to mention i also collect any padlocks with logos on them, I have some different best padlocks from ford plants in Cleveland and Lima Ohio.

on ebay look up emmet7777 ? only collects and sells pancakes and does have a few r r drg,champion railroad logo and others

Quote Originally Posted by Nixgotmanykeys View Post
    Also I forgot to mention i also collect any padlocks with logos on them, I have some different best padlocks from ford plants in Cleveland and Lima Ohio.
    I have a lot of Best and other logo locks available on my web site- The First Internet Lock Museum.

BBE.
    Last edited by Huw Eastwood; 30-09-18 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Removed advertising link

Thread Information