Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medeco padlocks

Default Medeco padlocks

YALE7750 was right about what he said. My question why lower the price if you feel your price it what you want. Keep this in mind it take time for most buying to buy of what the price it and most will pay higher price for it. As you looking at eBay keep this in mind as the price are lower until the bitter get higher to the last day it end. Can end any where low at $5.00 up to $1000.00 or more. If it was me I wait until whoever want it for that price. Good Luck.....Timothy......

Default I agree...

I'm with Timothy on this one--I totally agree that you should set your price & stick with it. My point about Craigslist was only to show that you might have trouble selling them there for what you set as your fair price. eBay on the other hand is much better-- you have bidders on there that know what you have & are willing to pay for them. They're good locks & definitely worth more than your run of the mill padlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    YALE7750 was right about what he said. My question why lower the price if you feel your price it what you want. Keep this in mind it take time for most buying to buy of what the price it and most will pay higher price for it. As you looking at eBay keep this in mind as the price are lower until the bitter get higher to the last day it end. Can end any where low at $5.00 up to $1000.00 or more. If it was me I wait until whoever want it for that price. Good Luck.....Timothy......

Thread Information