Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set

Anyone have any ideal of where or name of this combination lock. Year it made..??....Timothy....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 1.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 2.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 3.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 5.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 6.jpg  

Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 7.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 8.jpg   Combination Lock Dial and Key Locking Dial Ring Set [$10.50] 10.jpg  

Thinking pre WWII Mosler round door chest day lock. I know I worked on one or two a long time ago.

That looks proper built to last, the dial-check lock's simple but chunky construction and that cast housing looks a real heavy lump.

Doug
    That what I was thinking as Mosler and reason was looking at the dial more like Mosler. I don't have this lock but found it on eBay long time ago. This is first I see and just wonder who make it. Thank for informatio...Timothy.

Default Mosler

Supermarket fire opening. TR-30 chest with activated thermo relock.

DH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Dave
    Thank for showing picture of safe with lock. One question as the picture show there was a fire in building, Did anyone ever got that safe open...??....Timothy....

Thread Information