Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default A bit of vault door bling for your finger...

Thought some of you might like to see this, handmade in 316 stainless steel and bronze, and set with a 0.65ct cabochon Sapphire.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	19993 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	27 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	19994
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	19995

Default A bit of vault door bling for your finger

Nice job HUW. Now this mean have to handmade a whole lot of it because I'm sure everyone would like one. Just joking with you but least it is really nice ring. How long does it take to made that ring...???.....Timothy......

Cheers Timothy!
    Not sure how long it took overall as it was one of those projects that I just picked up once every few months when i was bored. It actually started out as a keyring, which was probably a couple of years back.Realised it wasn't turning out the exact way I'd hoped so considered making a ring once i found a way to radius the back to match the exact curve to match the specific ring gauge.

Default A bit of vault door bling for your finger

Sound like lot of fun for people trying to made ring for there finger. I notice someone has been making ring out of key blank or was cut. That will take lot of heat to just make the key round. As least you did have fun doing it just as long don't make one for your toe.....Timothy.....

Thread Information