Quote Originally Posted by stephane View Post
Yes chubby i am just brake with that because i need to remove the internal panel and Screws are cover by original paint. No way by outside.
From your description it sounds as if the handle is loose on the spindle. If this is correct and assuming that you have tightened the screw on the side of the handle, it should be possible to make a shim from a piece of tin to take up the space between spindle and handle on the outside.

If I understand the problem correctly I suggest that you cut a strip of tin (can) the width of the spindle and long enough to cover the top, end and partly underneath the spindle before lightly hammering the handle back over the shim till it reaches the rose and the fixing hole is re-aligned.

Do not force it if it appears to be too tight as it will be very difficult to remove the handle again. Just remove the lower part of the shim and it should then fit over the spindle tightly.

It is unlikely that the 'follower' on the inside of the spindle is loose unless the spinle itself is worn.