Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need help finding JBMKL Co. Master Special combination code.

Hello,

I have JBMKL Co. Master Special padlock that I would very much appreciate any and all assistance in obtaining the combination code so that I can finally open if after several years or no luck.

The only marking in regard to serial number etc. is J 12 on the hinge side of the shackle. I am unsure about the J but it seems to resemble a J more than anything and the 12 are the only numbers. It does not have 4 or 5 numbers just the 1 and 2.

The dial stops when rotated to the right, not the left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1530.JPG   DSCN1531.JPG   DSCN1533.JPG   DSCN1534.JPG   DSCN1535.JPG  

DSCN1536.JPG  

Default Need help finding JBMKL Co. Master Special combination code.

There should be a number stamped on the underside of the shackle. May be hard to see but should be there. With that number it should be possible provide the combo.

That said, going off the 12 on the front of the shackle, the combo MIGHT be 5444. That would be right to stop, L-5, R-4, L-4, R-4. The shackle will not pop up - you need to pull up on it to open.

If that does not work and there are no numbers on the underside of the shackle I am out of ideas on how to help.

good luck!

Thank you.

Tried to code and it does not open.

But I think I see smaller than pictured numbers on the underside of the middle of the shackle. Very hard to see/read but they may be 1414

Thread Information