Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Smile Looking for information on Damm & Ladwing Co.

Hello Team, While going thru some of my locks that have been squirreled away for quite some time I came across a couple of padlock's with the
    Identification plate on the front " KAMP"...... my research shows that these were built in Valbert, Germany...
    I am wanting to find any info on this company that may be available....I have 3 locks made by them & my elementary Google search has taken me to EBAY ..... so, I am hoping that someone can provide a source of info. on this company..
    One of the locks is quite large: about 3" x 5" including the shackle the other 2 are smaller, incrementally...
    As I recall the large one was purchased in a box of RR locks years ago..................thanks for any & all help..............donnie......

Default Damm & Ladwing Co

Is my spelling incorrect, I have gotten NO replies to my query........... what did I do wrong? donnie............

Default Looking for information on Damm & Ladwing Co.

You didn't do anything wrong. Keep this in mind as some of lock that was made in Germany with history and patent number was damage from the war and lost. There use to be two guy's here on this forum from Germany know about Germany Lock and have not heard word from them for year. Just have to wait and who know one of these day someone will come up with answer for it. I also looking into and have not found anything about the Kamp lock....Timothy....PS would be nice if have picture of the lock you talking about.....

Default Looking for information on Damm & Ladwing Co.

Donnie
    Here one information I found. Look at where it said Germany about Damm & Ladwing. https://www.historicallocks.com/en/site/h/other-locks/entrance-door-locks/manufacturers/
    .....Timothy.....

Thread Information