Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Hello from Antwerp / Belgium

Hello all,

for my introduction I'll copy /paste the message I just send to the administrator;

somebody once told me that I was a collector of collections, and there is some truth about it.

My theme is " adventure " and it covers a great deal of the objects I collect.

Going from militaria, to trains, telephones, tin's, boats, planes,scrimshaw, Afrika, advertising and anything related to my city Antwerp/Belgium.

Locks, (I got a few) do fit in many of those themes as as sub theme for the momment.

I just came by a big brass padlock I would like to identify and during that search I ran into yout forum.

So that is a bout all I can tell for the momment.

And if I can be of any help to any one regarding the themes I mentioned, feel free to contact me.
    Because my help to this forum, regarding lock's, will be quiet restricted, because of my little knowledge about the subject.

Thanks for having me in.

Welcome Kristiaan, post up some pics of any of the locks you've collected so far- everyone on here loves pictures !

Thank you.
    I will post what I have asap.

Thread Information