Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Team Leader - Philip Michael

Please welcome Philip Michael to The Team. Philip is one of the UK’s experienced auto locksmiths in this field and is well placed to look after the Auto Locksmith Forum over in COLTi Private. Those with a sharp eye for the rules will note that he has used his first names. His full name is Philip Morland and yes he is related, he’s my brother. So to avoid identity and confusion problems he is known here as Philip Michael. So welcome Phil…

Default Thanks for welcome.

Thanks for the welcome Brian, and the offer to be the Auto section team leader. I hope that, as the section becomes more populated, we can create a vibrant and informative forum for auto locksmiths everywhere. It is certainly a fascinating area of the industry and is growing all the time. Let's make COLTi AUTO the forum of choice for all professional automotive locksmiths!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Michael View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Brian, and the offer to be the Auto section team leader. I hope that, as the section becomes more populated, we can create a vibrant and informative forum for auto locksmiths everywhere. It is certainly a fascinating area of the industry and is growing all the time. Let's make COLTi AUTO the forum of choice for all professional automotive locksmiths!
    Welcome Phil,
    Auto locksmiths need all the friends they can get - at least safe engineers dont get their customers constantly saying "there is someone on ebay who will do it for £2 or £20".
    It is probably the most unappreciated sector of locksmithing, but WE know how difficult it is!
    Cheers
    Tom

Thread Information