As 2017 progresses, SKS are pleased to announce some very exciting news. JMA (the Altuna Group) who since 1994 have owned a 25% share of SKS, the UKs largest Key Blank & Security Wholesaler, have now purchased the remaining 75% shares to become the sole owners.

This purchase further cements the relationship between JMA and SKS and allows SKS to continue its ongoing success in the market place. Both companies share the same vision for the future; to offer a great product, at a competitive price, together with an exceptional service.

In addition to their 4 production plants, SKS becomes the 20th company to be fully owned by the Altuna Group, resulting in them being the largest and most progressive Key Blank supplier in Europe.

Together with the change in ownership, SKS sees a change in leadership. Trevor Brett who has been the Managing Director for the past 36 years, will be departing and Richard Hawkins, who has progressed within SKS in the last 14 years to his current position of Commercial Director, will take over the prestigious role of Managing Director.

This purchase by JMA is excellent news for the industry as it allows the group to consolidate their prominent position in the UK, enabling customers of JMA and SKS to benefit from greater choice and easier market access.