Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: Help!!!

Default Help!!!

Could someone please give me some info on a safe I recently purchased

How about "Hello" and "Goodbye" or "Thanks for taking your time"? Or how about some pictures, data, some information? Did your parents raise you that way?

Best regards from Germany

Maik

Hang on.......right crystal ball dusted off. I see a safe, square in shape with some form of locking device, it is heavy, it has hinges, you turn a handle to open the door, it is not made of wood, it is not pink in colour. Hope this helps

He's clearly having trouble uploading as indicated by the other "Info!" thread he posted which wylk helped on.

Heres how to upload, it doesn't always work for everyone but good luck,give it a go:
    http://www.antique-locks.com/showthr...-to-your-posts

if you can get some pictures up hopefully members your side of the pond will recognise what you've got.

Layton if you don't have any luck uploading you can also send pictures direct to Brian the team leader via email using the link at the very top centre of each page

Yes, of course, only to pleased to help.

A good time to remind everybody that has difficulties with the technical side of the forum you can:-

Check the FAQ

Check the Board Help and Advice section, someone may have experienced the self same problem, if not start a new thread asking for help.

Contact me directly, (Team Leader link in the header of every page) when I will do my best to resolve board technical issues.

We are keen to make this site the best information repository an everything lock and key related from antiquity to cutting edge present day, even speculating on the future. So do from time to time look around the various sub-forums and libraries and advise should you feel your permissions level needs tweaking.

Thread Information