Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Also at 12 and if the burglar starts with the cannonball he may be frustrated in a hurry. I do store the torch and plasma cutter in a separate area out of sight. If he is wise (oxymoron?) he will work fast and quite, my 2nd amendment tools are always handy.

machinegungif 1

Quote Originally Posted by 00247 View Post
    Also at 12
    Just to check...that is IN your house?

Cheers
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by 00247 View Post
    Also at 12 and if the burglar starts with the cannonball he may be frustrated in a hurry. I do store the torch and plasma cutter in a separate area out of sight. If he is wise (oxymoron?) he will work fast and quite, my 2nd amendment tools are always handy.

machinegungif 1
    A crime prevention officer once told me about a man who had some very very special motorcycle. It was kept chained and padlocked etc. in a garage, where he also kept his OA equipment. Need I go on?

The garage where mine are sat is quite well electronically protected but if a forced entry is made 'Johny Burgular' will find a dissapointing sight as all my safes are sat with their doors wide open. I took the advice off a crime prevention officer some years ago to do this to avoid any potential pain from a frustrated crim as I try to open an empty safe under 'duress'

Behind the lock mech door is a good stash place though............

Thread Information