Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Red face It's all my boyfriend's fault...

I never paid any attention to locks and keys... until my boyfriend asked me to start listing his collection for sale on Ebay.

Over the years, I have learned from him so I can list things correctly. I also kept a few "items" aside because I liked them myself!

I have collected things in one way or another since I was a kid. The list includes stamps, ephemera, antique paper, postcards, model cars, model trains, New England railroad items, and YES, now a few interesting locks & keys.

I signed up to the forum because I have some questions my boyfriend can't answer, and I also may share some photos, etc. So go easy on me... I don't know as much as you all do!

Jonelle

Observation: the forum needs a user gallery for photos of their collections! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JD401 View Post
    Observation: the forum needs a user gallery for photos of their collections! :-)
    Jonelle its okay to post photos of your collections if you post in the relevant forums, ie; keys in the keys forum, padlocks in the padlocks forum, patent locks in patent & proprietary etc..

Post anything you're looking to sell in the For Sale & Wanted forum, whatever it is.

Everyone on here likes looking at pictures so post up whatever you want!

AH, ok! I didn't want to go against proper post protocol! ;-)

Thread Information