Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default LONG LIST OF WANTED LOCKS 4 PP/Cash/TRADE

WANTED!!!!!

NAPEC padlock, MANOLEX padlock, B&O Screw Key Padlock, anything from baltimore or maryland... railroads included. Best: coca-cola, 91B or similar. Padlocks for local or state governments-- "City of Baltimore" // "State Of PA" ... etc... ANY high security padlocks with logos, RACO padlock (besides HEX or TRI bit) i also need a brass HEX key for one of mine. American Locker Company cylinder and key (pin tumbler blade + tubular), Postal padlocks, high security cutaways, DOM System D, Lockwood V7, Helason, BKS MultiPin, Emhart Padlock, Parking Meter Locks, Pay Phone Locks, SEA-3 Padlock, Winfield bicentric with both keys, Bilock Padlock, Banham High Security, Kromer Protector, any prototypes. YALE FL key blanks, Jail/Prison Lock + keys and blanks, Railroad/police/federal Badges

thats about all i can think of at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by MacGnG View Post
    WANTED!!!!!

NAPEC padlock, MANOLEX padlock, B&O Screw Key Padlock, anything from baltimore or maryland... railroads included. Best: coca-cola, 91B or similar. Padlocks for local or state governments-- "City of Baltimore" // "State Of PA" ... etc... ANY high security padlocks with logos, RACO padlock (besides HEX or TRI bit) i also need a brass HEX key for one of mine. American Locker Company cylinder and key (pin tumbler blade + tubular), Postal padlocks, high security cutaways, DOM System D, Lockwood V7, Helason, BKS MultiPin, Emhart Padlock, Parking Meter Locks, Pay Phone Locks, SEA-3 Padlock, Winfield bicentric with both keys, Bilock Padlock, Banham High Security, Kromer Protector, any prototypes. YALE FL key blanks, Jail/Prison Lock + keys and blanks, Railroad/police/federal Badges

thats about all i can think of at the moment
    I have a web site with some of those things for sale on it. The for sale items have the price in red.
    BBE.

http://1st-net-lock-museum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BBE View Post
    I have a web site with some of those things for sale on it. The for sale items have the price in red.
    BBE.

http://1st-net-lock-museum.com/

wow lots of stuff, do i get a discount for a large purchase?

Hi MacGnG, I should have in my possession some oval V7 cylinders this weekend, with keys
    And... A few BiLock ovals as well, but no keys.

I'm not interested in cash, but would like a swap please
    Cheers, Mickthepick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickthepick View Post
    Hi MacGnG, I should have in my possession some oval V7 cylinders this weekend, with keys
    And... A few BiLock ovals as well, but no keys.

I'm not interested in cash, but would like a swap please
    Cheers, Mickthepick.

sweet! yeah i will definitely trade you stuff for as many V7s with keys as you can spare. :D

Quote Originally Posted by MacGnG View Post
    wow lots of stuff, do i get a discount for a large purchase?
    So sorry, all prices are firm since eventually they will sell.
    BBE.

Hi i inherited a whole bunch of padlocks and keys. I have a large 19th century jail key, handmade antique handcuffs (no key), with many other keys.... as well as a B&O Railroad padlock with working stamped key, Wilson Bohannon padlock w/ stamped key, empire 6 lever w key, slaymaker with key. But my files are too large to post images. If you are interested in buying any of these please contact me.
    Thanks

Thread Information