Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Deere and Company Padlock

Hi,

I recently acquired a "Deere and Company" Padlock and was wondering if it is legit. I have seen other websites that show some of these may not be the real thing.

Anyways, please take a look at the pictures and comment if you have any ideas.

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160519_102537.jpg  

Sorry Kylak, probably not going to get many encouraging comments on that lock. I think it is an India repo.. On the good side, it is one of the better looking plaques I've seen. I couldn't find any info on Deere using anything but a Leaping Stag logo.

Default Thanks for the info on Deere Lock.

Yea, I think the only one I saw online that was a repo or fantasy lock was the leaping deer logo. I also like the logo. The lock will probably go to a friend of mine that collects old John Deere tractors anyways, so he'll appreciate it none the less.

Default Deere and Company Padlock

I check into Dean's Antique and Padlock ( < http://home.southwind.net/~drcwks/ > ). They did has one padlock that has John Deere but your said Deere and Company could be same company. Your lock may be a Frauds and violation of copyright law....Timohy.....

Thread Information