Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Union Door Lock from England

While looking for something in my garage didn't know this was in there. I know it been a while just sitting in garage. So anyway just wonder if anyone know anything about this Union Door Lock from England...Timothy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UNION Lock from England9.jpg.jpg   UNION Lock from England6.jpg.jpg   UNION Lock from England3.jpg.jpg   UNION Lock from England2.jpg.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    While looking for something in my garage didn't know this was in there. I know it been a while just sitting in garage. So anyway just wonder if anyone know anything about this Union Door Lock from England...Timothy...
    The external part is from a paniclatch for emergency exit doors.
    The internal part looks similar and may be original or not - but I have never seen that lock, so dont know.

Thank Tom it get to be funny of how this lock got way over here in USA. As don't see too much of England lock here. I already surf thru the web site but not much to find about it. Just hoping maybe someone in England come up with something....Timothy.....

Thank Tom it get to be funny of how this lock got way over here in USA. As don't see too much of England lock here. I already surf thru the web site but not much to find about it. Just hoping maybe someone in England come up with something....Timothy.....
    8040 1
    Here is a modern one.

Wow! Thank Tom as one more question you have year and date for that one...Thank..Timothy....

Wow! Thank Tom as one more question you have year and date for that one...Thank..Timothy....
    I have them in stock -but in steel and not nearly as nice as yoursClick image for larger version. 

Name:	union oad.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	15621

Thank Tom...Who know maybe there more of them somewhere.....Timothy....

Thread Information