Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: Junkunc Bros

Default Junkunc Bros

Hello!
    I have one Junkunc Bros. American Lock. But I don`t know combination. How do I know my combo? Can you help me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0777.jpg   DSC_0776.jpg   DSC_0775.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by SatKelman View Post
    Hello!
    I have one Junkunc Bros. American Lock. But I don`t know combination. How do I know my combo? Can you help me?
    The link explains the procedure for obtaining lost combinations, note that Master Lock acquired American Lock (Junkunc Bros.) in 2003.
    http://www.masterlock.com/service-an...t-combinations

Pete Schifferli

Quote Originally Posted by SatKelman View Post
    Hello!
    Because your lock has a key override you will not be able to get a code from Master Lock. Codes for override locks were destroyed when American was sold as part of sabotage efforts by employees who were not happy with the sale. Your best approach is to have a locksmith pick the override and then decode the combination through the shackle hole.
    BBE.

This lock ensures security for my home, it's very special look!

Thread Information