Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Mosler cannonball safe DOOR PARTS

Hello to every one

Recently I bought one Mosler cannonball safe in south Texas. The door was rust shut....... no chance to see if inside are all parts. After some days of patience using solvent and following instructions from a friend the safe was opened. The time lock and main lock mechanism are missing. I am trying to find some one who have, or can do missing parts sketches. I have all tools to duplicate those parts departing from sketches, drawings or original parts.

Attached are my safe door pictures, a picture of a complete door and other pictures where you can see my safe door type and the safe.

thank you

Eugenio
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0576.JPG   IMG_0587.jpg   IMG_0567.JPG   door parts.jpg  

Default lock timer

Hello,
    I have a three movement mosler time I would be interested in parting with if you are interested

Default Time lock

what is your asking price?

do you have pictures?

thank you

Eugenio

Default mosler three movement time lock with cover and mounting screws for sale BO

Sorry for the late reply
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mosler 2.jpg   Mosler 1.jpg   Mosler 3.jpg   Mosler 4.jpg  

Thread Information