Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: folding keys

Default folding keys

hi i have a set of keys in a penknife type holder and it has THE KEY TO INTERIOR DECORATION WESCO was wondering how common they were [i want to put a pic on but cant work it out ]

Default Re: folding keys

The usual issue with users being unable to add pictures is that the pictures are straight from the camera - ie extremely large in size and weight (kb's or even meg). So you must first crop the pictures and resize them before trying to add them with the ' upload attachment ' tab in the message posting screen.

i have found a resizing program and have sent pics to other sites but i cant find upload attachment i dont know where to look im not much with computers but can do if its in front of me cheers andrew

Just below the text window you have the ' Save ' Preview ' Submit buttons. Look below that and you have Options & Upload attachment on the left. If you click on the Upload Attachment tab you can then Browse your pc for the required file and transfer it to the server.

hi got to pics but keeps coming up image file invalid, thanks for your help realy would like to show some items here

Email the picture to me :

oldlock (at) hotmail (dot) com and I'll see if there is a problem with the format etc

Test upload of image supplied via email.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00838.jpg  

Thread Information