Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Charles Courtneys books, Volume I & II

A question I long wanted to post.
    Does anyone else have the Courtney books, which you can read about in "Unlocking Adventure".
    I was able about 10 years ago to get the blue safe book from a book table at the Telford lock collectors meeting.
    I have never seen another one.
    It is one of the two books which had been printed for the MLA members in the beginning days.
    The safe book was recollected from the members due to its very sensitive content these days. It contains all the infos you need to open the safes of these days. Factory combinations, charts, etc.
    I read the "Unlocking Adventure" long before the blue book came to me. My yaws dropped when I saw the blue book on the table and realized what it was.
    Before that I thought part of the Unlocking Adventures stories are just fiction, but after my find I had another thinking about the book.
    I am looking for the Vol I which is supposed to be a red book.
    Does anyone have the book or a copy of it ?
    I am also very much interested in the manipulation device, which is shown on the cover of the "Unlocking Adventure".
    I hope that anyone of you guys knows something more.
    Oliver
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Courtney.JPG  

Thread Information