Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Yale Push Key Blank....

Saw this on EBay and looking at the key blank. This first time seeing this round Yale blank. Just wonder if anyone know key blank number and I know this going to be really hard to find the key blank...Timothy...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Antique Bronze & Cast Iron Yale & Towne Padlock & Keys Yale Lock & Keys ($39.95) A.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Saw this on EBay and looking at the key blank. This first time seeing this round Yale blank. Just wonder if anyone know key blank number and I know this going to be really hard to find the key blank...Timothy...
    That's the Old Yale 3-1/2 blank. Here are the known substitutions from Blackhawk KBX: 31 Dominion, A50 Atlas, 639 Dominion, S26 Niessen, 126 Niessen, 251 Keil, 230 Curtis, S251 Keil, S26A Niessen, 1031 Ilco, 1239 Ilco, 2667 Stewart, T113 Taylor, 1239S Old Ilco, 2790A Graham, N2790A Graham, 2790AM Graham.
    Note that of all of those, only 1031 and 1239 Ilco are extant; but they do not have the round bow.

Pete Schifferli

Default Yale Push Key Blank....

Thank Pete! I knew about the other key blank for this padlock. Just hoping maybe someone have some idea of what the blank number it...Timothy....

have a few of the round heads ,no #'s just yale on one side and made in USA on the reverse
    the ilco 1031 or 1239 are the other style

Thread Information