Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Antique bank vault door

Does anyone know where I can purchase an antique bank vault door? Prefer from a western bank.

Quote Originally Posted by goflygirl2 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can purchase an antique bank vault door? Prefer from a western bank.
    There is a lot of wiggle room here, such as what you mean by antique, and how much you're willing to pay. There was a previous discussion here: http://www.antique-locks.com/showthr...ank-Vault-Door

Checking eBay for "bank vault" and "vault door" will show several prospects, tell eBay to sort by highest price first. Remember that these prices virtually never include shipping.

Even a Google search might show a few.

If you live in a big city there may be a locksmith who specializes is safe and vault work, and this could provide a lead.

Be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by goflygirl2 View Post
    I have access to several antique vault doors. I am currently restoring a Mosler ultra fancy one currently for a safe collector. If you email me at
    TheAntiqueSafeCoillector@yahoo.com I will be glad to discuss it with you or you can call me at 727-372-8539. guy

Thread Information