Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Thread: Mosler Safe

Default Mosler Safe

Hello All
    Hopefully I am posting this in the right section. I have a Mosler Safe approx 30 in wide, 30 in tall, and 24 in deep. Trying to see if anyone knows the value of the safe. I have to move from my current location and deciding if the value is worth moving or if I should sell it.
    Thank You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails safe.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by soccerguy View Post
    Hello All
    Hopefully I am posting this in the right section. I have a Mosler Safe approx 30 in wide, 30 in tall, and 24 in deep. Trying to see if anyone knows the value of the safe. I have to move from my current location and deciding if the value is worth moving or if I should sell it.
    Thank You

Hello. You didn't really give much info about the safe. It could be a nearly worthless paperweight (albeit a heavy one) to worth several hundred. You have the combination? Probably the most important question to start with. How's the mechanism feel when the dial's turned. How would you rate the over all condition of the safe? How's it look inside? More pictures = better idea. For what it's worth I've seen several similar Moslers sell for a few hundred bucks in working condition.

Thread Information