Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Victor Safe and Lock Co Open it and its yours

Hi, I am looking for someone who can open an antique Victor Safe, probably 1920's , green on wheels and about 30x30. If you are interested, if you open it, you can keep it, obviously not the contents if any. It is in really nice shape, and no combination available. Located in greater Hartford Ct. area. You can text me at 678 481 1167. Thanks and hope to hear from someone

Default Victor Safe Opening

I service the greater Hartford area. I can dial (manipulate) your safe open without any damage. Unfortunately Victor safe's are a dime a dozen, so I would not be interested in your safe. If you need my service you can contact me at Connecticut Lock and Safe Company.

DH

Default quote

Quote Originally Posted by David Hovey View Post
    I service the greater Hartford area. I can dial (manipulate) your safe open without any damage. Unfortunately Victor safe's are a dime a dozen, so I would not be interested in your safe. If you need my service you can contact me at Connecticut Lock and Safe Company.

DH
    \Hi David, could you give me an idea of costs to open this safe in west hartford?

Thread Information