Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default For Sale - Thick Wood/Steel Door with lock and 2 Keys Cash Draws Bullet Proof Glass

Hi everyone,

We purchased an old HSBC bank a few years a go and have converted the majority of the interior.

This door was located towards the rear of the building as was a second line of defence to prevent unauthorised access behind the counter.

The door features a lock which can also be locked/unlocked from the inside. I believe the wood is mahogany and i have kept the original frame and surround. Please note, the outer-side of the door has been painted white (see picture).

I also have 4 sets of cash draws for sale that were used to store bank notes for days banking activity. The draws cannot be opened unless the key is in the lock and i have a key for each set (1 key opens the 4 draws in the set).

I have about 5 sections of bullet proof glass as well that were removed from the counter.

I am looking at £200 cash on collection for the door and open to offers for the other pieces.

Please feel free to message me with offers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0643.JPG   IMG_0586.JPG   IMG_0585.JPG   IMG_0639.JPG   IMG_0640.JPG  

Thread Information