Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taken aback

Default Thanks

I want to thank you for all the help. It renews my feelings about my fellow man.

Went fishing on you tube and found many different videos using this pick. After watching quite a few different people working with it I see some of what they are doing and reading Chris's instructions I feel I am ready to put it to the test. Looks as if I will need practice practice practice but I will persevere and make it work now. Again thank you for all your help.

I have found this small company helpful on several occasions, but can be irascible, and others have also had bad experiences here, so you are not alone - don't take it personally.
    It might be a reluctance to deal with overseas orders, or the company (which is small in staff) was over-stretched. Not an excuse, but might be an explanation. Others, such as on here, will try to help.

As well as trying to pick lever locks tentatively, some attempt at decoding first, to find which are the high- and low-lift levers can be useful. There are numerous lever lock picking vids on youtube, look for ones which mention this detail.

Thread Information