Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Key made for a 4 Johnson "Cleveland" Farebox??

I guess is not going to hurt given more information on 4-way key. I have found four more patent number as one patent number 1917136 for Jail Lock. First time ever heard them using it for Jail Lock as would be nice to find one.....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unfortunately I have given up hope on this topic as I can't find anyone that can make a duplicate key for the lock I have on my Cleveland/Johnson Farebox! Someone had a lock and key on ebay about 6 or so months ago but I was outbid!

Sorry to heard you lost the bit...Dang....Well just don't give up not finding any to duplicate key for the lock. I'm sure one of these day there going to be someone. I just wish I has one like your just to look at it to get some idea of what it all about.....Keep trying....Timothy....

Zsem
    Have not heard word about your lock. On weekend looking into eBay found this. But it expire on May 6. Maybe can re-check it out.....Timohy.....< https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cleveland-O...-/153005327874 >

It was already sold for $38.55. Here are picture of the lock....Timothy.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 1.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 2.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 3.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 4.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 5.jpg  

Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 6.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 7.jpg   Cleveland Ohio 4 Way Lock Co Brass Key HAAYE Padlock Trolley Fare Box Cylinder [$38.00] 8.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    It was already sold for $38.55. Here are picture of the lock....Timothy.....
    I wonder what city it was from? The two styles I have came from San Francisco trollies. I used to have a complete farebox but gave it to my son to use as a bank.
    BBE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C4Way.jpg  

my good friend Bob Dix, president of the ALCA, is a wealth of information on the Cleveland 4 way locks.

BBE
    Look like seller from Westminster ColoradoUS.
    Jeff
    Does Bob Dix have email.....???......
    .......Timothy.......

Default robert dix

Thank Nathan.....Timothy....

Thread Information