Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default some of my safe keys

HI, I'm a quite new member and thought I would show some of my safe key collection. Hope they are of interest and you like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140714_224914.jpg   20140714_225043.jpg  

very nice keys there. What is stamped on the bow of the box of wards / barrons lever key ?

Quote Originally Posted by oldlock View Post
    very nice keys there. What is stamped on the bow of the box of wards / barrons lever key ?
    Hi, it's a Grey and son Edinburgh. When you say barrons lever is that the type it is? I'm not quite as knowledgeable as some of you guys. I'm still learning things all the time. In fact I've gained the majority of my knowledge from here and the HOL site.

you have some great keys there- the one with the stamped bow caught my attention as well, and quite a few of the others also look exceptionally nice examples

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVaultage View Post
    you have some great keys there- the one with the stamped bow caught my attention as well, and quite a few of the others also look exceptionally nice examples
    Thanks very much for the compliments. The Gray and son key was a fairly recent acquisition, it came with a rusty old batch of others and I was quite lucky winning the auction for a change. I try and buy best I can afford on a very small budget. It's one of my favorites of the box of wards type.

Default Looks like a great variety

This looks like a great variety! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by DavidCarder View Post
    This looks like a great variety! Thanks for sharing
    Hi David, it's pleasing to know you enjoyed looking. I have since made a stand for displaying them which I have also posted on the forum. If you collect anything lock related it would be good to see it/them posted on the forum. Regards Mark.

Thread Information