Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Great collection, thanks for sharing!

Default I'm glad you liked the cutaways!

Quote Originally Posted by GKanes View Post
    I went. It was my first visit and it was excellent. Mostly focused on padlocks but a good smattering of other things as well. There was a display of Roman keys, 1st - 4th century, lots of RR stuff, old key machines, a few safe locks. One guy did amazing, artistic cutaway work ... removing all but the decorative logo from the front face of large vintage padlocks. Definitely going again next year.
    GKanes,
    That was me! I just found this forum and joined and I'm glad you liked my cutaways! I'll be there next year as well. Do you know about the show coming up in Terryville, CT ?
    randy

Randy! Your cutaways were, for me, the most amazing display there. I kicked myself for not getting a card from you. I do know about the CT show and I'm going to try go. I'll be at the Lancaster show every year from now on for sure, I am hooked. I'd like to try to get to the Indy show too... so many locks, so many miles...

Randy do start a thread with showing us some of your work.... so those of us that are on the other coast and other parts of the world.... can want them too.

Default Pictures of cutaways

I will try to put together a set of pictures this weekend. Thanks for your interest!

Default 2016 Lancaster Show...

Surprised to not see any current post about this year show. I have a great deal of interest in going for my first time. Anyone going ?!?!
    Anyone drivin thru Cincinnati to get there? Perhaps we could form a caravan. It might help to pass the bordom of the PA Turnpike, or I-80.
    My family is from the Lancaster area, had to drive out there EVERY summer thru the 60s and 70s to visit Grandparents. Hated the drive, loved the GPs tho!

There is one every year.

www.lancasterlockshow.com

come join us!

also join the ALCA @ www.alca.name and receive the newsletter.

thanks

Default Lancaster Lock Show

I am planning on being there....... but not able to help with the Ohio car pull request.. I'll be coming in from another planet.. Hope to see you there....... donnie

Thread Information