I came here after a quick Google search and it seems as though there are some pretty knowledgeable people are here that might be able to help me out. Anyways, my parents bought a building on the square here in shelbyville, Indiana back in the 80's. in the back they had a diebold safe. its got 4 doors, 2 outer and 2 inner. it measures 27"x36" and stands about 30" tall. it does have casters on it. all the doors are unlocked and open except the right outer door. The handle is broken off the door as well. It also seems that the lock isn't operating correctly but i might be wrong. It spins freely but seems to have a lot of "slop" in it. Because of that we haven't been able to get into the safe or see whats in there. I'm assuming there isn't much if anything at all but it would still be cool to know for sure. Can anyone tell me more about this safe? What its worth, if its worth fixing/restoring, or if we can get into it without destroying it. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00884-1.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	11434 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00878-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	120.9 KB 
ID:	11431 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00879-1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	11432 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00880-1.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	11433