Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Wanted: 2 dials and rings for S&G 6535 vault locks

Hello,

Not exactly antique, but there are quite a few safe guys here so I figured it best to ask. I am in search of 2 sets of rings and dials for the S&G 6535 vault locks. I tried to look on the SAVTA forum for a public forum but the only public one was for events and I have been unable to find a store that stocks these.

Used is fine as long as the spindle is ~2" long at least. They will be mounted to a stand for display. I would prefer the standard front reading non locking dial if possible. This would be the D200 dial with R211 ring but any that work for the 6400/6500 series vault lock would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I can't help (I have more locks than dials/rings, too) but don't forget the U19 spline key(s) as well, a few of which I could also use!

I have 1 new lock that has the spline keys and another that I am getting ones for. Unfortunately the person that is helping me with the spline keys did not have any dials :(

Well,

I managed to find a couple of spline keys but still need dials.

Thread Information