Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Game of Thieves book signed with Mosler?

Hello everyone,

I recently got a book called "Game of Thieves" by a good friend and fellow lock collector from the US. I was very happy about this gift and discovered that the book is signed with a name and "Mosler" is written below the name. Was that maybe an employee from the Mosler company?

I can make out the "Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes for a prosperous 86" but not the rest. CPP?

I hope that someone here can help me with that

Adrian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.Game of Thieves.JPG   001.Game of Thieves (2).JPG  

Default Game of Thieves

Chief Procurement P?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Weber View Post
    Hello everyone,

I can make out the "Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes for a prosperous 86" but not the rest. CPP?

Adrian
    Certified Protection Professional, as awarded by ASIS, American Society for Industrial Security.
    BBE.

Years ago I had that book and had just read it prior to going to look at an antique money chest for a Cleveland, OH safe collector. It was half buried in a field out in the country south of Youngstown,OH. A National square body round door laminated chest from the turn of the century. On opening the door I notice a 1" hole drilled thru the back, that being a little strange. Long story short, one of the two guys at the property asked if I would like to see the other old safes he had in the basement of his house. Sure ,why not. As I am checking them out, I notice lots of heavy construction equipment near the safes. It was at that point he says "Maybe you have heard of me". Having just read the book and grown up in the Youngstown area, which at the time was known as "Little Chicago", I made an educated guess. It was Jim Dinsio. His brother Amil, was the other guy moving stuff around the property with a lift truck. They had both recently been released from prison for the multi- million dollar southern California, Laguna Nigel bank job. As I was leaving, a friend who had remained outside, pointed out nervously that a carload of not so friendly guys from Chicago had just pulled up. Mmm, wonder what they were up to? Doug
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg  

Thread Information