Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Vintage Slaymaker Padlocks

Hello everyone,

Just a vintage Slaymaker padlock that I wanted to share with you. My friend Jacob also known as jmmurdy on YouTube traded this with me some years ago. Here is his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jmmurdy

This padlock was my first trade item EVER about 2 or 3 years ago I believe. Before that I have never traded a lock or padlock before (At least not with someone from the Internet or a Forum). I saw that padlock in one of his videos and just asked where he has it from, he then offered to make a trade for some German padlocks and I sure said yes!

This padlock has some kind of special value for me

I am looking for more vintage NOS Slaymaker padlocks if anyone ever finds some in his or her shop

Adrian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock.JPG   002.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock.JPG   003.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock.JPG   010.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock - Package.JPG   011.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock - Package.JPG  

012.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock - Package.JPG   013.Vintage Slaymaker 800 Padlock - Package.JPG  

I found same like this padlock at yard same as well... Ita kinda rusty too and It didnt cross my mind the antique matters...

Thread Information