Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Help on Milners door

I need help to remove the back of this door. Can you give me the trick to do it gently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by serrurierjarb View Post
    I need help to remove the back of this door. Can you give me the trick to do it gently?
    Where the moving bolts are, remove the paint immediately above and below them until you find countersunk screws that have been filled and painted over.

Thanks for your help.

oh and there are more too-the help I gave you is merely to start you off, leaving you to look for the ones on the other side and perhaps at the top and bottom.

Default more help

Hello Tom

It's really appreciated. By the way, can you also take time for me and help with my request in the other thread? I have placed couple of pics to find parts for an other Milners safe. I think it is older than the other. Serial number is 113711. Lot of parts are missing and I am trying to look for them on ebay or anywhere else. My problem is that I don't have any Idea about what was the original apparence of the safe. Any indications will be good for me. See the thread Sale and Wanted.

Thanks.

Thread Information