Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Sargent & Greenleaf

I don't seem to be able to connect to a Sargent & Greenleaf website. Have tried www.sglocks.com and www.sargentandgreenleaf.com both of which used to work, now just a get a long wait followed by a oops! message.

Both those links work fine for me.... site was possibly down for upgrade/maintenance; but is back up and running now.

Thank you John. They still don't work for me so I need to find out why. I also tried to visit the SAVTA site recently and it says my IP address is banned even though it was my first visit.

I am having the same problem from time to time... sometimes the site works on another computer and sometimes I can not reach it from Germany at all. I have no idea why that is so. Try using a vpn connection or something like Tor, it usually works then.

I just tried using Mozilla instead IE and got the message "server taking to long to respond" on both sites.

Try using the Tor Browser and download the full bundle, it should work then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian D. Lewis View Post
    I also tried to visit the SAVTA site recently and it says my IP address is banned even though it was my first visit.
    I had that same problem. I went there to inquire about a safe lock on the advice of another member here but it said my IP was banned.

Thread Information