Welcome to our world exploring the Historical, Political and Technological aspects of Locks, Keys and Safes

Default Railroad switch keys for sale

Hi folks,
    I have for sale a small group of Railroad keys. These came from a collector in the state of Maine. He had them for at least 50 years, and two of them are quite rare. The one stamped "P & R R R", I was told came from the Phillips & Rangeley Railroad in Maine. This one is also stamped on the reverse "S 169". The one stamped "P S & P R R", is from the Portland, Saco & Portsmouth Railroad in Maine. This one is also stamped on the reverse "william s page & co". The others are Boston and Maine, and unknown, unstamped switch keys. All of them are uncleaned, just as I purchased them years ago. I will gladly post more photo's if needed. I would like to sell as a set, however for the right offer, I might break them up. These are also being offered on another site so please contract me as soon as possible if you are interested in them. Please do not post offer amounts here in public, Private Message me to keep the bidding fair. One last thing, I will only accept Paypal as payment and will ship world wide, you will cover actual postage fees. Thanks for reading this far and happy bidding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3621 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3623 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3622 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3624 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3625 (Medium).JPG  

IMG_3626 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3627 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3628 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3630 (Medium).JPG   IMG_3632 (Medium).JPG  

Thread Information